Revenue River Marketing knows how important a student's education is and we would like to help by holding a blogging scholarship contest. We are looking for a 800-1,000 word blog post about one of the topics below. The winner of this contest will receive a one-time $500 prize to go towards their higher education tuition.
This Year's Topics (Choose One):
- How has technology changed the face of marketing through the years?
- Based on marketing trends and developments during the last five years how will marketing change over the next five years?
- What impact has Internet marketing had on society?
- A website is now as much the face of a corporation as their storefront or television commercials have been in the past, using examples, what are two poor web designs and how could they be improved?
- A lot of creativity goes into any kind of marketing, whether it be inbound or outbound, but creativity is only a portion of a campaign, what else goes into a succcessful marketing campaign?
High school seniors who have been accepted to or students who are currently enrolled in a college, trade school, or university.
Your blog post will be judged on a mixture of:
Profane or sexually explicit submissions will not be considered. Additionally, please make are to site ALL of your sources.
- Amount of social interaction
How to Apply:
To submit your blog post, fill out and submit the form to the right. Make sure to fill out all required fields.
May 1st, 2017
A winner will be selected on June 1st, 2017. Only one winner will be selected.