In case you haven't noticed, video is on fire. It's quickly becoming the most popular, (and critical) form of content on the internet. For some insight into why video is becoming so popular, I looked for some quick answers and found one article that really stood out to me. According to Forbes, there are 3 distinct drivers behind the rise in video marketing:
- It increases organic traffic and conversions.
- Viewers retain information better than readers.
- The market is extremely hungry for more videos.
As the global thirst for video content grows marketers are faced with developing a connected strategy that requires much more than strong creative. Building a winning video marketing strategy requires the ability to leverage a capabilities to help marketers house, distribute, and promote video content with deep analytics.
So, as we continue our pursuit of staying in front of digital marketing trends at Revenue River we know we need to produce more videos for our clients. To that end, we've invested heavily into video production over the past year. We started a dedicated Multimedia department in 2017. We've added a ton of technology and hardware since. We've dedicated three full-time employees and are building out an in-house studio in the Revenue River basement to serve our client needs. We're getting real serious about video.
Today I'd like to share what I believe to be the best technology for managing your videos and the engagement that happens all across the internet, TwentyThree.
What is it? TwentyThree is a complete video marketing software platform. It has a host of capabilities beyond Vimeo or YouTube to help you create, house, market, and track performance for all videos. A short list of three powerful features you can take advantage of:
1. Native HubSpot integration: With any tech we support, it has to work with HubSpot. The integration gives you notifications whenever a lead watches one of your videos and stamps the activity and engagement directly to your CRM.
2. Built-in conversion points: It seems like such a loss to have a prospect watch your video on YouTube, only to be redirected to a 'suggested video' from someone else immediately after. With TwentyThree, that all changes. You can embed clickable calls-to-action at the end of your video to greatly increase lead generation. You can also control what video people see next to continue the nurturing cycle. To see how conversions work, check out this short video. Click the link at the end and watch how it maps directly to our Drift meetings integration.
3. Direct-embed for deep analytics: Understanding how your videos perform is imperative. As your library and application grows, you'll need the ability to interpret performance. TwentyThree provides the data you need to jump on sales triggers and adjust for better results.
Video will be an even more critical piece of your digital marketing efforts in the future. If you're considering a deeper investment into video in 2019 I think you should strongly consider adding TwentyThree to your technology stack. My team is here to help.
If you want to learn more about how TwentyThree can help your organization, please let me know. I'll personally set you up with an introduction and make sure you get our price break.